Friday 14 February 2014

Friday Reads

So this is a very popular hashtag on Twitter every Friday and was also taken over to Youtube by Bunny Cates. I always try to join in on Twitter and am thinking about maybe venturing into booktubing eventually - is that something you would like to see? However, here I am today with a written instalment of my own Friday Reads.

Watch Me Die - Erica Spindler
Goodreads/Amazon

I have been in such a reading slump recently! I have been really busy (I work from home and also run three blogs whilst looking after my son plus being an admin for numerous Facebook groups and having a number of family functions to attend!) so reading has taken a backseat.

I must admit it was easy to fall into the slump as I just can't seem to get into this book. It has really great reviews on Amazon and Goodreads, however - so I am persevering with it. If I really can't get any further with it, then I will give up and start something else. It was starting to pick up pace when I last read some so here is hoping this is where the story truly begins!


If I finish or give up on Watch Me Die, I shall be giving Looking For La La - Ellie Campbell a go. I have been sent this to review and also the next book in the series To Catch A Creeper so I want to get to these as soon as possible.

They sound really interesting and just the type of book I am into so I am looking forward to delving in!

Goodreads/Amazon






What will you be reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment